This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Raphael B Raphael B 2 years, 6 months ago.

WebWalk Authoring Browser Support

• admin

Unfortunately we currently do not support Internet Explorer (IE). There are no plans on supporting IE in the near future. If you are trying to produce a webwalk in the WebWalk Authoring Suite try installing:

Google Chrome

Chrome is our browser of choice. You can get google chrome here.

Firefox

Firefox is our second choice. You can get firefox here.

Safari (Not Fully Supported)

Safari does not support WebGL by default, but you can easily turn it on by watching this video. You can also get Safari here.

I’m having a really bizarre issue. I’m suspecting that it has to do with a configuration that I can’t figure out. I can access the authoring website with no problems on my desktop, but for whatever reason it won’t start on my laptop.

Where would I begin to troubleshoot?

Raphael B

@carolyn – I’ve merged your question in with a similar issue.

Your issue may stem from two things that I can think of off of the top of my head.

1. If you’re using a newer computer try plugging in your AC adapter so that your battery is charging. Then try reloading the WebWalk Authoring Suite. Some computer/laptops switch to a lower power video card when running off of the battery. If that doesn’t solve the issue then;

2. Go to http://doesmybrowsersupportwebgl.com and let me know if you see a “Yea” or “Nay”.

How old is the laptop? Your video card might be considered as “blacklisted”

Let me know about those two and we’ll take it from there.

Talk soon, Raphael

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Raphael B Raphael B.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Raphael B Raphael B.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WebWalk, cloud based authoring tools for building the ultimate virtual touring experiences.
Get your Account